Wednesday 10 April 2019

the taniwha of the creek



The Taniwha of the Creek.


Along time ago when there used to be lots of tiny Taniwha they didn't all look the same until
the humans came
along and made them go into hiding. The leader of all of them all is called Groovy.


One day while walking along my creek I found a Taniwha on it’s back, resting and going with the
flow of the water.
Just before it hit it’s head on a rock I scooped it up with a big net I was carrying. When I did the
Taniwha screamed,
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME down!”
I did what it said and as I did, it grabbed a rock and dropped it on my foot. I fell over into mud.


The Taniwhas wings sprang out and it flew back into the pipe.
When it went in I moved the rock off my foot and with my foot still hurting
I jumped over and looked inside. I lay my eyes on a bright, flashing green xbox symbol.
I looked around to see if there were any of those Taniwhas there.


I went inside, needing to crawl. I made my way in and went through the winding pipes until
I found a place to stand and I saw a hovering symbol.
As I was going to touch it I got a blast of wind that sent me into the wall. I fell onto the floor.
 My back still hurting, I charged at it and launched myself onto it and grabbed it. I felt like
I was standing but when I looked down I freaked out because I was hovering.  Then I heard
footsteps. I looked at the entrance.
I got struck in the head, knocking me out. When I woke up I was face to face with a
Taniwha but this one had an xbox logo on its head.
“DO YOU LIKE XBOX OR PLAYSTATION!!!?” shouted the Taniwha.
I said, “Xbox!” and pulled out a necklace with a gnome on the end.


The Taniwha jumped back. “How did you get that?” the Taniwha asked.
I sprinted to the entrance and slid out. I got into the open. I ran as fast as
I could and got into a car and drove away. As I was driving down the track I lost control,
sending the car off the spiky, gravel road into a creek. This creek was far away from where
the symbol was.


Snap! Crackle! went the branches as the car went down into the creek. It hits a massive
rock and the airbag went off in my face. With sweat on my face I scrambled to take off the
seatbelt.



I opened the door and fell into the water. There I saw a fin and it started moving towards me.
It popped up and it turned out to be a watermelon shark! I moved my arm sideways and
I touched something and when I pushed down, it teleported me to the xbox symbol.  


All the Taniwhas were looking at me and the one with the xbox symbol on their head said, “
My name is Groovy, what is yours?”  
“My name is Poot,” I said.  
Groovy said nothing and pointed to the teleporter.  “Please go on the teleporter,” he said.
As I walked on the teleporter I got turned in to a Taniwha and I found myself standing at the
main server room at sony headquarters.


I have a USB and in the blink of an eye the teleporter is gone and in its place is Groovy with
a USB.
“This is a USB killer so put it in the main server, the one that has a label that says playstation
network and playstation plus,” said Groovy. I did what he said. Just as I did I heard a lot of
people saying, “Oh no!” and other things.  


It started to explode and then we teleported back and everyone was cheering. When it al
l died down Groovy said,  “Now we need to hibernate till another console is made.”  We
got sent into a secret room behind a stone wall with cryopods and I hopped in and went to
sleep until another console goes viral.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.