Tuesday 9 April 2019

Selfie Poem


My Selfie Poem


I am from the Xbox on the floor,
from the toaster and the fridge.

I am from the pool at the back of my home,
and the warm cozy feeling.
I am from the pine trees around my home,
from rugby and the pine trees.
I am from the sounds of the rain on the roof,
from sleeping in my bed.

I’m from having fun and playing board games and from,
From Bob The Dog and Fynn.

I’m from having to take our shoes off when you go inside
and putting the pull out every Summer,
and from gaming and sitting inside.

I’m from Fynn throwing things and from Fynn
running away in a spiderman suit,
from the pages of the periodic table, and
Elmo’s World.
I am from playing video games and Fortnite.

I am from playing  in my pool, in the back of my yard.
I’m from Greymouth and, New Zealand.
Donuts and pizza, from Fynn not liking Fortnite.
He thinks Fortnite is bad.
I am from Pictures of my house being built.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.