Tuesday 9 April 2019

zombie poem 2019 by Caleb and Eamon

Zombie poem by
- Caleb and Eamon


Zombies around me staring me down
I Cannot blink or make a sound
These soulless creatures walking with fear
Yellow beaming eyes as faint as a car light
These reanimated beast with a cringing grin
And there revolting rotting skin
They leave me in torment and raging denial
I wish them dead and gone for good, burning up like firewood.
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. I'll kill them all, if I must.
Those hideous faces and evil grins. They look at me, and I'll blow off their chins.
I'll chop them up, into rotten  meat.
I hate everyone of you bloodthirsty creatures.
I'll smack every smile back into a frown.
Boom Pop munch the gather up in a bunch and  

eat me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.